History is a reminder that periodically cultures, economies, and governments, for different reasons, cross a threshold. Once there they don’t go back.
Is this one of those times?
Current examples of restructuring:
• Financial services
• Real estate and construction
• Legal profession
• Media and Publishing
• Jobs (Is 5% unemployment an old idea?)
• The role of government in our lives
Learning to Ask the Right Questions
Here are 6 questions to get you started:
• What is your business?
• What is it you can’t afford to lose? (The core)
• What are you doing that needs to continue?
• What are you doing that needs abandonment?
• What are you not doing that needs initiating?
• How do you make a profit?
(C) Bredholt & Co.